<< Judy, gawd bless her, introduced it as 'a lovely Christmas song' - kinda
 missing the point of the song.   >>

Great job, Rob...I think the copy we have of Marti's "River" will suffice. I
do think it's lovely though. And you're right about it's connotation of being
a Christmas song. It's a common happening, goes to show how carelessly most
people listen to songs & lyrics in particular. There's been a 'flood' of new
Rivers to come out this season!

Speaking of River, I got a new one in the mail today by Enzo Pietropaoli, an
Italian jazz bassist featuring Maria Pia De Vito on the vocal. The CD is
called "Stolen Songs", and they also do covers of The Sex Pistols (!) Blind
Faith, Prince, U2, Stevie Wonder, and many more. Oh, they do a version of
JT's "Millworker", a song that pops up in conversation here from time to time.

Also Rob, congrats on your 5-year! Hope you have many more years of joy
together.

Bob

NP: John Mayer, "3 x 5"