I don't a 100% remember, but I think the reason the sentence was so stiff was because
it was a '3-strikes-your-out' kinda thing...
California is pretty strict and harsh with that kinda s*it, especially if you are
black...

I agree with those folks that count Arthur Lee and Love right up there with the most
artistic and creative bands of the 60's, heck of all time really...:-)

"Forever Changes" is a classic and a must have....

Hope y'all are doin' well and having a wonderful Holiday Season, and that you and
yours are Healthy, Happy, and Loved....:-)

Be Well...Sir Lance :-)

--
Lance A. Michel:
-There are as many shades to reality