Hi Shereele-I have never thought of it as odd. I love my dream life. It is
interesting. I also take note of them-some of them are prophetic, others are my
higher Self trying to tell me something and others are a Higher Power telling me
something.
I remember once I was VERY scared, and awaiting results which would tell me if I
had cancer or not. I went into a dream like state and a hand, bathed in light,
passed me an envelope. i opened it and it was 'exam results' which said 'pass'.
My cancer test came back negative.
I used to dream about new Carly albums too and the covers were always what i saw.
Juts beforee the realease of Torch, i dreamt i was in a forest and met carly. She
was dressed in a low cut eveing gown, smiling, with her arm wrapped around a
tree(at leatds I thought it was a tree. the album cover is just what I dreamed
except I recently noticed that what i assumed to be a tree is actually a man!

Dreams can be awful but generally they are important as they are trying to tell
us stuff and soemtimes stuff that we won't acknowledge so we keeop ahving the
dream till we understand and take note.

--
bw
colin