Dear Colin,
My husband is always amazed how vividly I remember my dreams (I dream in
color too). I can still remember a bad dream I had around age five as vividly
as if I'd had the dream last night. I also have places that exist only in my
dreams and they are very familiar to me. I've always known I was different,
but had a tendency to treat that individuality in a negative manner. It's
nice to know that I'm not alone anymore. Colin, I hope you feel the same way.

Sherelle