<< Question #3.
In the musical "Godspell" does anyone know of a reference to Laura Nyro (in
either the movie or stage version)?

Does Nyro fiddle while Rome burns? ;~D
Seriously, that's a good trivia question. I love Schwartz's songs for that
show, I'll dig into that one.

If you go to Cat Stevens home page, you should be able to find the track
listing for the Harold & Maude soundtrack LP. I looked it up one time for
Yael. Where are you anyway, Yael?
(end)

Thanks for the information, Professor Muller :-)
I'm totally unfamiliar with "Godspell" but I remember several years ago a
co-worker (supposedly into musical theatre) told me about this so-called
'reference' to Laura, and I've wondered about it ever since.

Regarding my Cat Stevens question, I didn't think there was a "Harold &
Maude" soundtrack, but---as usual---you were right.
Went to catstevens.com as you instructed, and lo-and-behold there it was.
Supposedly a very rare import.
I might add however, that of the the twelve tracks listed I know of several
that definitely were not used in the film. Additionally, the brief synopsis
there mentions that two tracks from the film remained deleted from that
soundtrack until his "Footsteps, G-hits Vol. 2" was finally released years
later. So I'm still left wondering specifically which two tracks they're
talking about. How very confusing!

Grateful, but still somewhat baffled...
Billy

np---"Mona Bone Jakon" by Cat Stevens