I have 3 questions that have been driving me bonkers for the longest time
now.
If anyone knows the answers, I'd be ever so grateful.

Question #1.
Since there are no music credits in the movie "Harold And Maude," can anyone
list the Cat Stevens songs that were used?
I know I'm missing at least one (see below), and I'm not really sure about
some of the others.
1. "Trouble"
2. "I Wish, I Wish"
3. "I Think I See The Light"
4. "If You Want To Sing Out, Sing Out"
5. "On The Road To Findout"   (not really sure)?
6. "Miles From Nowhere"   (not really sure)?
maybe "Don't Be Shy" and "Where Do The Children Play?"

Question #2.
What were the Joan Baez songs used in the movie "Silent Running" and what
album can I find them on? Maybe the box set?

Question #3.
In the musical "Godspell" does anyone know of a reference to Laura Nyro (in
either the movie or stage version)?

I would greatly appreciate any answers you might have.

Thanks a bunch,
Billy