Yea Feck Yew ya bastid! Yer damn Niners need all the help they can get to
get in the playoffs (including perhaps a few more payoffs and such). And
Julius my deear if you were not such a slut perhaps you would not contract
these terrible diseases and be spreading them around this nice
neighbourhood, booooooyeeeee. And for your info I was out there nekked in
the French Quarter tonight cause no matter if we win or lose in New Orleans
we always have fun (Right Jimmy????). So. :-P!!!!!

Paz

P.S. I missed your call to gloat after the game. What happened? Did you run
out of quarters??