Such vitriol, dear Michael!  I'm not one to pour water on a drowning man,
but I must admit, what my Niners and the Rams did to your Saints...well,
that ain't no way to treat a lady, no way...  I feel your pain.

Let's just give your "team" a proper jazz funeral and move on, shall we?
Sound like fun?  I guess it's not a good time to ask if I can stay at your
place when I come to the Cresent City to see my 49ers play in the Super
Bowl, huh?  You don't have to answer now...I'll let you sleep on it.

Love,
Julius

> Yea Feck Yew ya bastid! ...And for your info I was out there nekked in
> the French Quarter tonight cause no matter if we win or lose in New
Orleans