One of my favorites...

Before she passed away, my mother lived in an assisted living complex. There was a
lovely garden area, with a gazebo. The residents used to walk in the garden, where
they would encounter wild rabbits. Sometimes they'd have a picnic lunch at the gazebo
and wait for the bunnies to arrive.

The funding for trips was a bit slim, and there was some discussion of where the next
group trip could be. (Previous ones had been to various destinations in the U.S. and
abroad.) Given the financial situation, one person suggested they could go to "see the
rabbits." My mother heard "Cedar Rapids" and exclaimed "But, what's in Cedar Rapids?"

I still can't hear the name of the city without chuckling...

lots of love
Anne