S o r r y ! ! ! But i was right to say it's a male voice so i hope i'm not going to go
to Joni hell when i die. (or is it the place where folks that never heard Joni's music
go to? I wonder...all this talk about Joni heaven and Joni hell has got to me. What is
a Joni heaven? What's going on there? Good music and smoke? Can i bring my friends
with me?)

(Oh and Bob, seeing your email with the BLOOD-RED background
behind your words just glued me to the chair. Do you want me to get a
heartattack...?:))  )

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
"It is Klein's voice, sampled through the Fairlight. He states that he says the word
in his "Russian Diplomat" voice..."tadooth"...something like that, phonetically
speaking.
Source: 1985 BBC Rock Master Class Interview"

Free email, web pages, news, entertainment, weather and MORE!
Check out -------------------------------> http://wowmail.com