let me try that again...greetings all you folks out there in joniland !  last
night i saw a commercial on the tube and joni's  " river " was used as the
music. i beleive it was a commercial about writing letters to the soldiers
overseas on computers at circuit city . my question being  who is that
singing , does anyone have a clue ? it is a male voice . could it be one of
the versions i heard mentioned in the posts today ?  just curious...

jonily yours,
warren keith

p.s. could someone also enlighten me about the anna story ?