it's coming on Christmas
honey boi's on his way
I'm looking forward to seeing him
so much more than Santa's sleigh

okay okay that's about as far as I got when I looked
out the front door to see my Brian in front of his
Canadian home....

early Christmas present np: Gord's Gold...

Gord is of course our wonderful treasure Gordon
Lightfoot, who was one of the speakers at the Hommage
for Joni in October.
oh I love this CD.....lots of wonderful treasures and
songs filled with romance..so typical of my
sweetie........
*sigh* it's been a long time since Ive heard this; my
album got lost in the shuffle of a former life. As I
listen to these wonderful tunes, I can well imagine
Les, Kate, the Mixons....all of us doing the jammin'
thang again...cant wait til summer rolls round!!!!

life is good....and better.

i will write more soon... so much to share. ;-)

love, Mags

--
And this loving is a drawing close,
a tuning in, an opening.