I'm appealing to all cat lovers out there.  Help! One of my cats keeps getting a
urinary tract infection. (She's back on antibiotics - again.) The other has started
pulling out her fur! Boy, it's a good thing I don't have human kids. I'd be ready for
the rubber room :-)

So, does anyone have any suggestions for dealing with either problem pet? (I've also
just changed to prescription food to try to combat the infections.) Plus, they weigh
about 12 pounds each. (Sorry, I don't know what that is in metric.) So, yes, they're a
little overweight. I feed them each a half cup a day. I've read suggestions about
feeding up to a cup a day! They'd be blimps!!!

Anyway, thanks for your help. I remember reading about Joni combing the hills around
her home for one of her lost cats. I guess she was frantic. I can definitely
sympathize.

lots of love
Anne