Sarah McLachlan's new album will be released soon (not very soon but soon enough).
I liked Sarah's music once. It was a time when some few singers were known as "Little
Jonis" so i couldn't help myself.
I loved her debut and it will always be a very special one to me.
Then, with the others released, i slowly fell out of love and i guess it was mainly
because i felt that something went wrong with her voice - her singing voice and her
inner voice.
Sarah's early songs were realy great - then, as i see it, they became pop. I wanted to
take a walk with Sarah along the path of her life - then one day i found myself in a
crowded highway where a lot of Sarah's
drove. That was in no way joni's "lonely road and traveling".
What i realy want to say is that every now and then artists are compared
to Joni and i'm sure that's a dream come true for them. Some of them cover her songs
(though the best Joni covers i can think of right now were recorded by artists that
were very far from being compared to her)
- and if being compared to Joni means that your work is a personal journey that yout
share freely with us - none of them is worthy to be compared to Joni.
The journey is not your career. It's your songs.

Nuriel

Free email, web pages, news, entertainment, weather and MORE!
Check out -------------------------------> http://wowmail.com