In a message dated 12/23/2001 11:56:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Ask Ashara about the urinary tract thing -- Her cat has been through
> it all!

Actually, he was blocked, which is a totally different thing, and almost died
more times than I can count. Although the cat was just really sick again, and
this time "did" have a unrinary tract infection. He went on antibiotics, and
he is fine now. This cat has been through at least 9 lives so far!!!!! So,
Anne, I really don't have too much real advice for you.  :-(

Hugs,
Ashara