Your friend Rose Joy found a site that they thought you'd like.  Check it out:

http://www.oneangel.net/legends/angelic/1.html

They also included these comments:

Buon Natale!

Peace & Love,
The Joy's

This free tell-a-friend service is made possible by our sponsors:

===== GREAT HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS =====

Find the perfect last minute gifts with great offers from Eddie Bauer!
Sign up today! http://www.supertaf.com/adt.php?a=7255251

http://www.supertaf.com/adt.php?a=7255251

================================
ARE YOU SINGLE?

Visit the web's favorite meeting place...
Find love at Dream Mates!

http://www.supertaf.com/adt.php?a=7255252
================================

*******9-11 The World Is Grieving, From One Angel ********
Where was your GOD when the World Trade Center and the Pentagon was attacked? All the
answers are on this special greeting, click here!
http://www.oneangel.net/Cards/moon/9/11.html

You received this email because someone visited our site and wanted to
tell you about it.  To answer, simply reply to this message.
Click here if you don't want to be reached through our service:
http://supertaf.com/optout.php?email=joni()smoe;;org

Report Abuse: http://supertaf.com/index.php?page=abuse
Got a question?  http://supertaf.com/index.php?page=faq
Sender's IP address: 64.12.101.178