I was listening to National Public Radio (NPR, I recommend it) and they were
featuring James Taylor.  They said that he was in the recording studio and
had a little extra air time so he started singing, "Have yourself a merry
little Christmas. . . "

They played parts of the song . . . it was beautiful the way he sang it. . .
  emotional and a little on the sad side . . . Just beautiful!  Everyone in
the studio loved it. . . from there he decided that he's going to do a
Christmas album.  They said it won't come out until early spring, I think
they said, or summer.

Did anyone else happen to hear the song?

Maybe he can have Joni join him for a song or two.

Love to you beautiful people.

Marianne