> I'm to sluggish and full from eating these buckeyes I made to look
it up.
> Who is Eleanor of Aquitane?
>
> Thanks again,MaryK
> Bree

Oops!  Sorry about that last post.  Somehow I sent it before typing
anything.

Eleanor of Aquitane, queen to England's King Henry II, 12th century.
Katharine Hepburn played her with fire & brilliance in the film 'The
Lion in Winter'.  She was also the mother of Richard the Lionhearted &
his usurping brother John who both appear in the Robin Hood tales.

Mark E.
(who played the other brother, the scheming Geoffrey in a stage
production of the 'The Lion in Winter' in college)