Hey there Jacky,
what is the date of your visit to Ireland?  I live in Dublin, and would be
delighted to go for a few scoops (pints!) with you if you would be willing.
What kind of music venues are you interested in?  Would you like to catch a
big-name concert, a small gig, or jsut some trad Irish fare?  At the very
start of Feb, you could happen upon a Luke Kelly tribute, the indigo girls,
or even deep purple.  What are you into?
 I will send you the names of some great places in and around Dublin that
may be of interest if you'd like, including places of musical interest and
scenery and other places of interest.
GARRET