From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Nuriel Tobias
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 2:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Your first 2002 Joni

Hi everyone,

What's the first Joni song/album you've heard or going to hear in 2002?
I thought and thought and then thought some more and decided that the best
way for me to begin the 2002 Joni year will be listening to Hejira (the
song) because it always brings tears to my eyes, and i think a good cry to
begin this year with will later make a room for lots and lots of smiles.

Love,

Nuriel

Free email, web pages, news, entertainment, weather and MORE!
Check out -------------------------------> http://wowmail.com