In a message dated 1/2/2002 3:44:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> What's the first Joni song/album you've heard or going to hear in 2002?

Nuriel, it wasn't by choice (although a good one) the first Joni song I
listened to this year was "A Case of You".  Since someone on the list
mentioned that Sonic radio was no longer available and Launchcast.com is the
new "make your own radio station",  I plugged in all my musical likes here at
work.  Naturally I picked Joni as an artist I wanted to hear, and they just
played "ACOY" followed by "Circle Game".

Happy New Year to all,
Jimmy, who made *NO* New Years resolutions and so far so good :~)