In a message dated 1/2/02 9:59:52 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Great idea, Bob. I suggest that it not be limited to Joni mentions in
fiction, but be expanded into more of a "Joni in the World" idea >>

Hi, Debra:

I did think that maybe this proposed new Joni section could include mentions
in fiction AND films, but I dunno . . . Your suggestions could keep me as
busy as "Covers" Muller! Although I do think it would be cool to document
media references and things like window displays. I bet you could even track
down photos of the displays you mentioned, since most window dressers I've
ever known -- and let's face it, I've known a few -- keep portfolios of their
work.

Anyway, now that we've put our ideas out there, let's see what Les and the
gang think.

Take care,

    --Bob