Hi Nuri!

I'm a little behind in digests. (My email server just
becomes inaccessible sometimes...) Someone may have
answered this already.

Anyway, Santa was often sort of a maroonish red
pre-Coca Cola, although sometimes 'real' red. He was
also sometimes wearing a white coat, a beige coat, or
even a green coat...

BUT he was often THIN before Coca-Cola changed him into
a very round fellow...

See what Coke will do to you??? (can't stand Coke or
Pepsi, myself... although there was a time when I drank
Coke for breakfast - YUCK!)

lots of love
Anne
NV (now viewing): my collection of old and old-looking
Santas... mostly thin, and mostly maroon...