Just wanted to share a very interesting connection I've made
because of our lovely list of jmdlers (okay besides my
Brei ;-)... anyway....seems that our very own Willy the
Shake who as we know did reside in Indonesia for a time,
made it across the land and the sea to Ashara Fest last
Labour (Labor) Day weekend. Had some wonderful conversations
with Willy and connected again last night in the chat room..
(some wild humour tossed back and forth between the boys)..
and so.....Willy is in the chat room and reminds me that
he is back in his homeland...so I ask where and he says
well Scotland and to be specific..Wishaw...to which I get
all excited because my dear Auntie lives there ...
so we put our heads together and it seems that Will is
on the next street as Auntie!!!!! I cannot believe this...
(yes it gets better!) His mom and my aunt were friends
as teenagers and my aunt recently was at a gathering serving
tea to Will and his Mum. (yikes!)

anyone else have a small world story to tell about someone
you've met on the list????

Mags...
dreaming of the day when Brei and I stand together
holding hands looking over the highlands.

nw: shabbat candles burning brightly against the sky

=====
I've got you to see me through, looking out for what I do
Spreading sunshine from the skies, placing rainbows in my eyes
Got you watching out for me, making sense of what I see
When my world is wearing blue, I've got you to see me through
.
---by Eleanor McEvoy on her album Yola (2001)
.
http://greetings.yahoo.com