--- Kate Bennett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> my aunt recently was at
> a gathering serving
> tea to Will and his Mum. (yikes!)<<<
>
> THAT is truly amazing.

If we all had time to list friends and relatives that
we had in different cities in the world, I wonder how
many more of us would find out that we had these
things in common?

If anyone out there has friends or relatives in
Toronto, I'd be curious to know if there's anyone I
know (somehow I doubt it, but you never know).

Anyone on the list from Kent in England, or has
ancestors from there?  Just wondering - my grandmother
was a Beatrice Acton from Kent - she probably came to
Canada about 1910-1915 or so.