My first kiss was with a boy named Tony.  And no there wasn't any music
playing.  We were in second grade and the kiss happened in a field.  I can
remember this as if it were yesterday.  The interesting part of this story
is that Tony was my mailman (not milkman) up until two years ago.  And he
has been a life-long friend of my brother and actually my whole family.
Every time we we see each other,it's weird, we both blush a little.  (Him
being a married man with five or six children...very sweet)

Bree