once in a while, one of these very cool type things
goes down in the city of salt. we do have an
incredible acoustic music scene here, with lots of
talented people and a supportive community.
so, kate, are you sending a tune? ;-)
alison e. in slc
np: kasey chambers
ps: am i going to see you in LA? less than two short
weeks away! yee haw!

http://greetings.yahoo.com