Murph
YOU have out down yoself agin. I laughed so fucking hard I fell off my puter
chair (which has one foot missing off the bottom so it is wobbly anyways)
and am still laughing so hard. Tex Mex Kills oh FECK!!!! Somebody stop
him!!!! BTW are you share JImmy (yes down in Fla.) didn't write Taming The
Trousers????

Paz