<<BOB DYLAN-LOVE AND THEFT--a more playful, self produced Dylan, nice balance to the
dark & moody Lanois-produced "Time Out of Mind">>

That's a nice description, Randy...once I got over the raspiness of most of the
vocals, I really enjoy this record. There's not a lot incredibly fascinating
musically, except for his crackerjack band that really tears into the mostly blues
riffs head on. But his words do seem really playful. He's going to be playing in
Greenville, tix go on sale Friday for a pretty reasonable price. I'm tempted to go.

To inject a little Joni, hopefully it's an encouragement to her to see her peer
(generationally speaking) enjoying such success and still keeping his creative stride.

Bob

NP: Crash Test Dummies, "A Worm's Life"