This discussion makes me think of two films although
different,plot/story-line the one International:Life Is Beautiful,the
other,Sophie's choice,while different they portrayed loving parents one who
must make a decision or will lose both her children and the other will so
anything to save his child. I think ultimately a GOOD FLICK comes down to
the director thats if he/she has a good story to work with.  The nationality
doesn't matter so much.

Bree