>I asked my friend, who's working on his make-up in the film being made up
>in
>Montreal, and (you could almost hear the Gallic shrug over the phone --
>Stephan is French Canadian) he said "Who knows?  When we all came back from
>the holiday break, Gearge gave me (and everyone else) a big hug and said
>"Happy New Year"!
>
>[Sound of Walt falling off his desk chair]  umph.  Excuse me.  Some people
>have all the luck.  All reports of George Clooney is that he's a
>sweetheart,
>easy to work with, serious about his work (as Bree mentioned) but *not*
>serious about himself.
>
>:-) Walt

Putting his nice looks aside,that is the very reason I like him because he
doesn't take HIMSELF so dang serious.  His  parents, Nick and Nina Clooney
are very down-to-earth......like old shoes.  (His mother won Miss Kentucky
back in the early 50's.......she's quite attractive still)  Has your
friend.. the make-up artist.. ever done Mr.Crowe?

Bree