I am begging all of you to refrain from posting about NAMM and this
weekend's get-togethers.
I am soooooo very disappointed that I will not be able to join all of you that I will
have to not read any digests if there are reports.
Michael, did you have to mention JEFF BECK!!!!!!!!!?????
I will not list everyone because I will inevitably miss someone crucial, but I will
miss the chance to make a birthday cake for the big day, I will miss the great
harmonica and Taylor guitar and the boys on the sand, I have only heard about the
wondrous Coyote Rick mansion, plus who knows who I will miss at the various after-hour
hangouts in Hollywood, etc.I would miss the martinis, but I usually only drink wine
(or Jack Daniels).
Seriously, please have an excellent time, tell Jeff Beck I want him to do a house
concert at my place in Northern Calif., and give us all the juicy details.
Love to all,
Darice