Darice
I was just kidding! Its actually a Donny Osmond Tribute Band, an Abba
Marathon weekend, the Helen Reddy lookalike contest, The RickJamesAThon, and
a weenie roast. It'll suck really. I am sure the most exciting thing for us
will be going to church on sunday morning. You won't miss a thing, really.

Love

Paz