Hi, all, what did I start here?
I have reversed my stand and am waiting for news from Danny Osmond Central. Donny is a
"bad"Mormon, isn't he, Alison?
Walt, we really NEED to get a SFJoniFest going.....maybe at the great music/cafe where
we met....then we don't have to see the "nodding and winking " or be left out because
of time/financial constraints, WE
WILL be the "movers and shakers".
Seriously, let's start the NoCal planning. And make the rest of the world come to us.
For the NAMM goers and other party attendees, please have a great time, see lots of
celebrities (and a few talented musicians), say "hi" to all the Jeffs (BEck Bridges
and Pevar).
Darice