Darice wrote:

<<Walt, we really NEED to get a SFJoniFest going.....maybe at the great
music/cafe where we met....then we don't have to see the "nodding and winking
" or be left out because of time/financial constraints, WE WILL be the
"movers and shakers".
Seriously, let's start the NoCal planning. And make the rest of the world
come to us.>>

Hi Darice--

Yeah, let's do it again.  Funny, I just ran into John G. on the street last
night, and we chatted for a few minutes.  This, after he had to call my name
three times before I finally noticed him [blush].  I was a million miles
away, thinking of (honestly) Joni's wonderful "Jericho", and the arrangement
I'm trying to work out on the piano for it.  John said he'd been playing STAS
lately (and loving it, of course), but he later sent me an e-mail saying he'd
given Jericho a listen again.

Tell you what, since John and I live just three blocks from each other, and
this is a nice neighborhood with quite a few cafes, maybe John and I could
find a quiet place in this neighborthood where we would have a better
opportunity to talk and get to know each other.  OR, I'm perfectly happy
getting together again at the Bazaar, where we all got together the first
time in November, since my main squeeze Robert and I have gotten into the
habit of going to all the "First Wednesday" LesBiGay Singer/Songwriter nights
at the Bazaar anyway -- great performers, we have yet to be disappointed.
The next one would be on Wed, Feb 6th.

The only problem with that is the fact that some people (I think, e.g., the
Mixons, who I haven't met but would like to) can't make weeknight plans cuz
of kids or early work hours the next day or what have you.  So maybe this
time we should try for a Friday or Saturday night.

I'm sending this to the whole list because I don't have everyone's e-mail in
the SFBay Area.  So SFBayjmdlers:  write to me at <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with
any suggestions or proposals.  Let's find out who's interested, and what time
restrictions there are, etc.

And Darice -- if you can tell me how to set up that e-invite website thing
you did last time, I'll be happy to run it this time -- unless you'd rather
do it, or if it's easier to do it that way because you've got the site set up
already...

peace to all,

Walt Breen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>