Yes! Yes!  I do this quite a bit with her music.......it is soooo vivid.
Night Ride Home....Free Man In Paris, Cotten Avenue,Ladies Of The Canyon,
Damn..  I could go on!!

Night Ride Home:

>From the big blue moon,silver power lines, the horse with the red taillights
on his hide,her man beside her,the band tearing down.....

NO PHONES UNTIL FRIDAY:I always picture Joni's cell and her lovers in the
glove compartment.  Turned OFF,of course.

There is a lonely country road that I travel quite frequently in Indiana
along the beautiful Ohio river.  The road has quite a few S-curves and there
are farms scattered about.  Every time I'm on this road,and when I go into a
particular curve,there is a small barn with horses outside
grazing.......NIGHT RIDE HOME starts playing in my head.  And WOW, sometimes
there is a full moon reflecting on the water and you can even hear the
crickets.  :-)  The downer for me only is that I don't have my sweetie
sitting next to me.  :-(
I know Joan wrote this while in Hawaii.  At least the inspiration came from
her time there.  Gem of a song!

Bree
Np:Night Ride Home