Dear Steve:

We would all be the beneficiaries of your struggle to learn Down To
You.  :)  As far as the accordion is concerned...I have to follow most
of the piano music.  And I am not proficient enough on The Tart (which
is what I call my accordion) to even begin to play alternate
'chordings'.

Love and peace......Sharon

NP: Tangerine by Mary Louise Knutson