i was busy moving in to my new apt over the past week
or so, and the other day i had all my photos and
pictures spread around the room trying to decide what
to hang where. my friend matt was over, and he picked
up this framed picture of joni that i have. its the
one from Interview magazine, from like ten years
ago--kind of goldish, with shadows striped across her
face. anyhow, he picks up the picture and says "i
didn't know you were such a big bowie fan..."
so i start laughing hysterically, cause i think he's
being funny, but he's actually serious.
so i kicked his ass out.
it was funny.
alison e. in slc