>Hall and Oates Abandoned Luncheonette and a
>Luther Vandross compilation so put it back.  Wish now I had not.

What a bummer,you will just love HOSL.  I love Luther too,I have his
greatest hits.  Does he tear up ANY LOVE or what!!!

There was
>only one of it too.  I hid it.  The place was in such disarray that I am
>hoping no one finds it.  Naughty?  I know I am but I could not help
myself.

Mack you need to shop with my sister, she does the same thing.  And if I'm
with her she makes me part of the conspiracy.. like hide something on a high
shelf  (I'm tall) so it's there next time she comes in.  TOO funny and I
thought she was the only one who did this.

Take care sweetie,
Bree