hi ashara...

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
 Does anyone have
> any good suggestions of
> books or movies on this era? There are many books
> listed on Amazon, but I was
> wondering if anyone in this vast commnunity might
> have some suggestions.

if jerry were still alive, i would easily be able to
say "go to a dead show in oregon". but
alas..sadly..this cannot happen...victor! hold me!
i would seriously recommend watching woodstock, the
movie, though. all the way through. even through the
Sha Na Na part. ;-P
jeff bought this on DVD a couple of months before i
left new york, and we watched it alot. i had seen it
probably 20 times before that (speaking of janis...)
but the DVD is even better. it has alot of great
cultural stuff on it, along with the music which is a
given. richie havens always makes me cry.
plus, his crazy long fingernails are cool.
also--read the electric kool aid acid test by tom
wolfe.

> Anyone want to start a JMDL commune?  ;-)

yes, i vote your house. i'll take care of the chickens
and pigs.
alison e. in slc. getting ready for the olympic torch
to roll into town....trivia question: where and when
did the running of the olympic torch relay start?
np: less ross, magdalene laundries.
http://greetings.yahoo.com