Randy wrote

>> wasn't you original quest for songs that reinforce/excuse violence
against women? If so, I don't really think 'Delilah' (lyrics below) fits
that description.<<

I agree. The other important part of the paper is the difference between
the crime of passion and the premeditated murder. Here, I think, Delilah
does fit the bill. Maybe the killer 'loses it' when she stood there
laughing, but this was in the morning (at break of day when that man
drove away I was waiting) and the killer had waited all night with a
knife for the opportunity to find Delilah unprotected by her new lover.
This to me is premeditation, and not a crime of passion. That's the point
I wanted to make here.

Thanks for going to the trouble with the lyrics,

mike in bcn