hi bob

        >>>>bob wrote
        >>>>...next up for me:
                - -Nashville Skyline
                - -Another Side Of...
                - -Slow Train Coming

most people i know dont rate slow train coming at all. im different tho - i love it.
its got something totally different from  most of his other stuff. almost like hes
gone to being a total newbie in terms of his christian phase, so the almost child like
simplicity is a huge contrast to previous work.

ive got a boot of the 19.11.2001 new york show waiting at the post box for me to fetch
- cant get to the show so its next best thing!! if you (or anyone else) is interested
in that show, it's available. also, pretty much any of the 2001/2002 show boots can be
found at the following link:

         http://digilander.iol.it/grainofsand/index.html

the trader is very reliable - ive traded with him many times with absolutely no
problems......

ron
np - ryan adams/beth orton - brown sugar
(many thanks to the kind person who sent me the mp3!!!!)