Thanks for the comments, Ron...I've heard some of the tracks from "Slow Train..." when
it came out the radio played some of it, and I've heard some of the songs done live on
some shows I've got.

I remember Rolling Stone's review of it, Greil Marcus (I think) wrote a full 2-page
essay on what a masterpiece it was.

As for the live stuff, I'll keep your info, hopefully I can hook up with a fellow
JMDL'er who always does me right with trades!

Bob

NP: Buddy Guy/Junior Wells, "Give Me My Coat & Shoes"

PS: I agree with you on that Beth/Ryan tune...their version of "Brown Sugar" REALLY
took me by surprise.

PPS: Don't forget to add the NJC in the header when it's appropriate to do so...