<<To that, I reply:  ROLL OUT THE BARREL!!!>>

And yes, there IS an accordian version of BSN, from an Irish duo named Foster & Allen.
Allen plays the guitar, Foster the accordian. Luckily they do it in a medley, so the
pain is brief, no medicine homeopathic, heteropathic or otherwise should be required.
I haven't had the fortitiude to commit it to a volume yet, but I'm sure that inclusion
is inevitable. My apologies in advance, please have the triscuits ready for this
upcoming cheese...

Bob

NP: Carla Helmbrecht, "Dream A Little Dream Of Me"