In a message dated 3/3/02 2:47:55 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> hello all...i think i might be able to clear up the " dreamland "
> confussion.  the roger mcguinn album in question,  which included joni's
> song
> " dreamland , " was released before DJRD.

The last time I saw Richard X Heyman, he played this song for me just as we
were trying to leave his apt. in NYC. I would have stayed all night, but his
wife Nancy was so tired. We were talking Joni, so he seemed to know it was
her song. Do you know happen to know what McGuinn album this is on Warren?

rose in NJ