<<First I have to thank Kerry for introducing me to Ani's music - very
powerful stuff, and I can't wait to hear more!>>

Well Hell, the good news is that you can't go wrong with Ani! A while back I asked for
recommendations from folks about which Ani to get, and got a bunch, all of which are
great. I now own all her cd's, (except for the Utah Philips duos,) except for "Not So
Soft", and I'll get that soon enough.

And while she's great on record, she really smokes live. I was excited to see that
she's coming to Greenville! I was bummed when I saw that it's the same weekend I'll be
hanging with JMDLer's in NYC! :~(

And the best thing is that she doesn't have to depend on a record label to decide when
IT wants to release new work, she can do it whenever she damn well pleases.

Bob

NP: John Hiatt, "Native Son"