In typical style, I'm giving away a copy of Covers Volume 27 to whoever can come the
closest to the Joni song I'm thinking of. Name the song & the album, please.

I'll take guesses until midnight Friday, and then I'll declare a winner (or winners in
the event of a tie) on Saturday morning.

***Lurkers & newbies, I throw down the gauntlet & challenge you to guess - be a
playa!***

Meanwhile, if you want to get a copy regardless, let me know and we'll get it squared
away.

And a thanks to all of you out there who continue to make this an enjoyable project
for us.

Bob