From: James L. Leonard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Instead of "Tangled Up In Blue," I should have written "You're Gonna Make
Me Lonesome When You Go." Dylan set aside "Up To Me" during the sessions for
"Blood On The Tracks," preferring to use the melody and the chord structure,
albeit with some revisions, as his vehicle for his lyrics to YGMMLWYG>

Oops, again! Make that "Shelter From The Storm." I just listened to "Up To
Me" again, and it's "Shelter From The Storm" I'm hearing (for sure)!

Okay, red-faced, I'll shut up now. :-)

(Boston) Jim

P.S. My original point about McGuinn having learned "Up To Me" and the early
version of Joni's "Dreamland" while touring with them in the Rolling Thunder
Revue - and then cutting them for his "Cardiff Rose" LP - still stands,
however.