You guys should know that MP3 is a lossy compression scheme - i.e,
the encoding process removes certain frequencies to reduce the file
size. That's why they are so small. The quality will be noticebly
poorer than the uncompressed soundfile. You should also not trade
these discs with people because of these reasons.

Mark
NP-Jack Johnson, Latitude 32 Radio Show, Drink The Water

At 5:30 PM -0800 3/5/02, Julian Parker-Burns wrote:
>Hello All,
>I'm gonna make an offer you can't (or will be really
>hard to) refuse if you are a newbe with access to a
>burner and or a computer....In the spirit of all of
>the great folks who have given me these and other
>incredible rare Joni recordings...I have compiled two
>CDs of 160kb MP3s of my favorite unreleased Joni
>Mitchell recordings (live and otherwise):
<snip>