Yeah, it was broadcasted on cable. The sound sucked, the guests were
irritating to watch, you could barely hear Joni's guitar in parts.
The audience recording that was treed many years ago and some awful
echo too. It definitely was not the place to perform if you didn't
have an electric guitar and a wall of amps. Plus, Joni looked like
she just wanted it to be over. And yes, I was talking about Joni. Did
Dylan play at that festival too? I just thought all the performers
ended the show with I Shall Be Released.

Mark